Were you affected by recent floods in the Houston-area?
Disaster Case Managers can help!
- Receive information on resources available in your area
- Receive assistance registering with FEMA
- Speak with someone who can answer your questions
- Create a personal recovery plan to address your disaster related unmet needs
Disaster Case Managers are a single point of contact for a variety of resources and services. Case managers will advocate on your behalf for the best possible outcome during the recovery process. They can help point you and your family in the right direction!
Who we help:
- People impacted by flooding who have disaster related unmet needs in the following Texas counties: Austin, Brazos, Brazoria, Colorado, Fayette, Ft. Bend, Grimes, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, San Jacinto, Waller, Washington and Wharton counties.
- People who registered with FEMA
- People who need help registering with FEMA
Call 1-855-742-5881 for more information
TTY English 1-800-735-2989
TTY Spanish 1-800-662-4954